Please read the following important terms and conditions before you book our services through our website. We can update these Terms regularly so always read the latest version.
In this agreement:
If you don't understand any of these terms and conditions and want to talk to us about it, please contact us by:
We are a company registered in England and Wales under company registration number 12555388 and our registered office is at 43 Beatty Rise, Reading, RG71FQ.
We are registered with VAT registration number 347 1325 12. The details of this contract will not be filed with any relevant authority by us.
Moovstuff is an online platform for individuals or businesses wanting to transport items from one place to another.
We represent a network of drivers (service providers), our platform allows you to choose a price then book a time and date for your delivery.
Entering into these terms you accept Moovstuff acts as an agent to our service providers (Drivers), we are not the company fulfilling your delivery or removals job.
The legal contract is between you and the service provider, not with Moovstuff.
Terms and Conditions of Sale - Driver
1. These terms and conditions apply to any sale of service on our site. If you book services you agree to be legally bound by this contract and the terms and conditions contained herein. This contract is only available in English.
2. When booking any services on our site you also agree to be bound by:
(a) Our terms and conditions of use and any documents referred to therein;
All these documents form part of this contract as though set out in full here
B. Information we give you
1. By law, the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 say that we must give you certain key information before a legally binding contract between you and us is made. If you want to see this key information, please:
2. The key information we give you by law forms part of this contract (as though it is set out in full here).
3. If we have to change any key information once a legally binding contract between you and us is made, we can only do this if you agree to it.
C. Booking a removal or delivery service with ‘us’
1. Here we set out how a legally binding contract between you and us is made.
2. You book a service on our site by doing the following:
3. Please read and check your booking carefully before submitting it. However, if you need to correct any errors you can do so before submitting it to us.
4. We may contact you to say that we do not accept your booking. This is typically for the following reasons:
5. We will only accept your order when we send you an Email to confirm this (Confirmation Email). At this point:
6. If you are under the age of 18 you may not book any services.
7. It is your responsibility to input truthful and accurate information into the system.
8. Job ID number will be sent to you, please use this as a reference number when contacting Moovstuff.
D. Right to cancel this contract
1. If you are booking a service on our site for non-business or business purposes, you have the right to cancel this contract before 48 hours of the delivery date;
2. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (eg. by phone or email);
3. If you cancel this contract within 48 hours of the date of delivery, we reserve the right to charge you 50% of your delivery cost.
E. Effects of cancellation
1. If you cancel this contract (in accordance with the section D), we will reimburse to you all payments received from you,
2. We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
3. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
4. If the driver has to cancel for a valid reason, Moovstuff will issue a full refund or reschedule the booking immediately.
F. Customer Responsibilities
1. By entering into the Contract you must comply with the following responsibilities set out; failure to comply with these terms isn’t the fault of Moovstuff or our service partners.
(a) You must guarantee that all goods transported either belong to you or the owner has agreed and given permission to transport them.
(b) All payment information used to book the service, isn’t fraudulent or stolen.
(c) At no point does Moovstuff or our service partners accept abuse of threatening behaviour.
(d) We recommend you let our service partners load and unload items, if you would like to lift the items, please follow the advice from our service partners.
(e) All information provided to Moovstuff needs to be correct, our service relies on the quality of the information provided.
(f) You must provide your service partner with adequate parking, stairs and delivery information.
(g) You will be available at the time of delivery, collection, unloading and loading, the service partner will wait up to 30 minutes. If the time limit is exceeded, you will be charged 25% of your delivery.
(h) Upon delivery Moovstuff will take a picture of the item or items at the place of delivery, this allows us to prove delivery has been completed.
(i) Items need to be sufficiently packed and accessible prior to the date of delivery, failure to comply with this can result in the service partner rejecting your delivery. Moovstuff offers a packing service at an additional cost. Please speak to our customer support team, if this is something you require.
(j) You will need access to the property, we are not insured to remove doors or windows
(k) Items need to be dismantled and disassembled by the customer, unless you opt into the dismantling service, so our website for further details.
(l) If the booking time changes, please contact Moovstuff and your service provider straight away, you will be emailed the driver's contact details after you book in the system.
(m) Any additional hours that exceed the booking, the customer will pay £80 per hour. There additional hours have to be agreed with Moovstuff and the service partner before completing the job.
(n) If the booking time changes, please contact Moovstuff and your service provider straight away, you will be emailed the driver's contact details after you book in the system.
(o) By booking a job with Moovstuff, you consent to us sharing your contact details with your assigned delivery driver.
G. Limit on our responsibility
1. The provisionsof this section shall apply to purchases made for non-business and business customers. Moovstuff will have no responsibility to the loss or damage of any goods transported.
2. Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury caused by our Service provider’s negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation or liability which under the laws of England and Wales may not be limited or excluded), in the case of bookings made for non-business and business purposes, we are not legally responsible for;
3. Our service partner is only liable for damage to your premises and goods subject to you producing satisfactory evidence that the damage was caused by the service partner. You must speak to Moovstuff within 7 days of the delivery, otherwise the partner is not liable.
4. Neither Moovstuff nor its service provider are liable or responsible for:
(a) Any damage caused as a result of your actions and/or your breach of these terms;
(b) Any Perishable items, including but not limited to food and drink;
(c) Any damage caused by moths or vermin or any other infestation;
(d) Any damage caused by fire;
(e) Any damage caused to any furniture packed and/or unpacked by you or a third party;
(f) Any normal wear or tear;
(g) Any damage to any goods or premises not caused by US or our service provider;
(h) Moovstuff is not liable for harm caused to live animals or plants transported without our knowledge;
(i) Any damage to your electrical goods (unless you can provide evidence that such damage was as a result of the Partner’s negligence);
(j) Any loss incurred if any of your goods were already damaged or had an inherent defect.
(k) Any damage to any collections or documentation including but not limited to stamps, coins, gemstones, share certificates, deeds to properties.
(l) Any personal items including but not limited to jewellery, handbags, clothes and hats, unless properly packed and included in the Comprehensive Inventory List.
(m) Any loss or damage which occurs after the goods have been delivered to you or your representative.
(n) Any loss or damage not caused by Us or our service providers.
(o) Any loss which is not reasonably foreseeable.
(p) Any damage if any of your goods are susceptible to damage including but not limited to breakage, internal spoilage, leakage, malfunctions.
(q) Any events which can reasonably be considered outside of our control.
5. Moovstuff’s liability to you under these terms are no more than £400 per job.
H. How we use your personal information
Moovstuff follows strict laws around data privacy;
(a). To process the payment for the service
(b). To provide you with services stated in the terms
I. Performance of Services
1. Moovstuff will offer the opportunity to confirm the time and date for performance of services purchased during the booking process.
2. If you have any questions as regards the time or date for performance of booked services please contact us immediately.
1. We accept the following means of payment Visa, Mastercard, Paypal.
2. We will do all that we reasonably can to ensure that all of the information you give us when paying for services is secure by using an encrypted secure payment mechanism. However, in the absence of negligence on our part we will not be legally responsible to you for any loss that you may suffer if a third party gains unauthorised access to any information that you give us.
3. Your credit card or debit card will only be charged when you confirm your booking.
4. All payments by credit card or debit card need to be authorised by the relevant card issuer. From time to time we may also use extra security steps via Verified by Visa, Mastercard or equivalent services.
5. All parking fees, toll bridge charges and congestion charges will be paid by Moovstuff, there will be no additional charges unless you have changed your service.
6. The price of the services:
7. The website is free to use for all customers.
8. The booking is only for one journey, please notify Moovstuff if you require an additional stop
K. Nature of services
1. The Consumer Rights Act 2015 gives you certain legal rights (also known as 'statutory rights'), for example, that any services booked are performed by us with reasonable care and skill
2. We must provide you with services that comply with your legal rights.
3. When our service partners supply services:
L. Unsatisfactory Performance of Services
1. Your legal rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (also known as 'statutory rights'), are set out at the top of this contract.
2. Nothing in this contract affects your legal rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (also known as 'statutory rights'). You may also have other rights in law.
M. Indemnity and insurance
1. You shall indemnify us, and keep us indemnified, from and against any losses, damages, liability, costs (including legal fees) and expenses incurred by us as a result of or in connection with your breach of any of your obligations under this contract.
2. Moovstuff service partners have in place contracts of insurance with reputable insurers incorporated in the United Kingdom to cover your obligations under this contract.
1. We will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently.
2. If you are unhappy with:
please contact us as soon as possible.
3. If you and we cannot resolve a dispute using our complaint handling procedure, we will:
4. If you want to take court proceedings, the relevant courts of the United Kingdom will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to these Terms
O. Intellectual Property Rights
1. Moovstuff owns the entirety of the website and all the intellectual property rights. All content is solely owned by Moovstuff.
2. Our company name “Moovstuff” is our intellectual property, it cannot be used in any way.
P. I hereby state that by ticking the box on the sign-up form page and confirming my email address by clicking the activation link I agree with the entire content of this agreement, (including payment, terms and conditions).