Please read and agree to the following important terms and conditions before you sign up to become a service partner on our website. We can update these Terms regularly so always read the latest version. These terms and conditions are the property of Moovstuff, you may not copy or duplicate any part of these terms
You may not use our site to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of it in contravention with the provision of these terms.
In this agreement:
If you don't understand any of these terms and conditions and want to talk to us about it, please contact us by:
We are a company registered in England and Wales under company registration number 12555388 and our registered office is at 43 Beatty Rise, Reading, RG71FQ.
We are registered with VAT registration number 347 1325 12. The details of this contract will not be filed with any relevant authority by us.
Moovstuff is an online platform for individuals or businesses wanting to transport items from one place to another.
Our platform lets customers choose a price then book a time and date for delivery. Entering into these terms you accept Moovstuff acts as an agent to you, we are not the company fulfilling your delivery or removals job. The legal contract is between you (“service provide”) and the customer, not with Moovstuff.
Terms and Conditions of Sale - Driver
1. These terms and conditions apply to service providers working with Moovstuff. If you accept jobs you agree to be legally bound by this contract and the terms and conditions contained herein.
2. When booking any services on our site you also agree to be bound by:
(a) Our terms and conditions of use and any documents referred to therein;
All these documents form part of this contract as though set out in full here
B. Information we give you
1. By law, the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 say that we must give you certain key information before a legally binding contract between you and us is made. If you want to see this key information, please:
2. The key information we give you by law forms part of this contract (as though it is set out in full here).
3. If we have to change any key information once a legally binding contract between you and us is made, we can only do this if you agree to it.
C. Accepting a customer job service provider ‘you’ and Moovstuff ‘us’
1. Here we set out how a legally binding contract between you and us is made.
2. You accept a job on our site by doing the following:
3. Please read and check the job offer before accepting it
4. We may contact you to say that we don't want you to fulfill any more jobs. This is typically for the following reasons:
5. If you are under the age of 21 you may not use our platform.
6. It is your responsibility to input truthful and accurate information into the system.
7. Job ID number will be sent to you, please use this as a reference number when contacting Moovstuff.
8. You agree that you have not been convicted of a crime that relates to shipping, logistics or transportation in any way. You represent that you are not currently going through any legal proceedings against you that would prevent you from becoming a service partner with Moovstuff.
D. Right to cancel this contract
1. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (eg. by phone or email).
E. Effects of cancellation
1. You may cancel your job at any time, by informing us via phone or email, however If you cancel the job within 48 hours before the delivery date, you will be charged 10% of the delivery cost.
2. Service providers may cancel their account at any time with Moovstuff, please inform us via phone or email - this will take up to 24 hours to delete your account.
F. Driver Responsibilities
1. By entering into the Contract you must comply with the following responsibilities set out; failure to comply with these terms isn’t the fault of Moovstuff
(a) You must guarantee that all information and documents provided is yours and no one else's
(b) At no point does Moovstuff accept abuse of threatening behaviour. Also driver should ensure that they are physically fit enough to complete a removal booking before beginning.
(c) You must complete the job professionally and to the satisfaction of the customer.
(d) On the completion of your delivery we reserve the right to hold payment until you upload a photo of the item at its destination.
(e) All service providers must inform the customer if they are running late, any later than 30 minutes Moovstuff must be informed, failure to comply with this may result in account suspension.
(f) Upon delivery, you must take a picture of the item or items at the place of delivery, this allows us to prove the job has been completed.
(g) If you accept the job offer you are responsible to complete the delivery, failure to do this will result in a suspension or a penalty fee of 25%
(h) Once you accept a job through Moovstuff, it's your responsibility to ensure you have the correct equipment, van size and helpers required, once you receive confirmation of your booking you must call the customer - Failure to do this will result in account suspension.
(i) If the customer requires a larger van size, you must immediately contact Moovstuff support.
(j) All service providers must offer a receipt to the customer once the delivery is complete.
(k) The service provider isn’t allowed to charge any additional fees to the customer, without Moovstuff being aware.
(l) If you accept a job, you must be contactable by phone before, during and after the delivery, failure to do this will result in suspension.
(m) Service providers are responsible for the collection of monies owed at the conclusion of a job and also payment of all VAT associated with the provision of services to the customer.
(n) If your van has broken down and you cannot get to your bookings you must make contact with Moovstuff and send us visual proof of breakdown and also the receipt of the van repair once complete. Failure to make contact and not attending the booking will result in the driver’s account being suspended and reviewed.
(o) In the event that a booking does not take place and is not completed in full, the driver will receive a cancellation fee for his attendance, this will be 5% of the total job value. Full payment cannot be made in a situation where a booking has not taken place. The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 are not applicable to service Contracts which provide for the transport of goods on a specific date or period for performance.
G. How we use your personal information
Moovstuff follows strict laws around data privacy;
(a). To process the payment for the service
(b). To provide you with services stated in the terms
H. Performance of Services
1. Moovstuff will offer the opportunity to confirm the time and date for performance of services purchased during the booking process
2. If you have any questions as regards the time or date for performance of booked services please contact us immediately.
3. If a driver accepts a job offer and is then late by 30 minutes or more the driver can be charged 10% of the total job value.
4. If drivers fail to attend an accepted booking or driver cannot attend an accepted booking than you need to give Moovstuff a minimum of 90 minutes verbal notice before the booking is due to start or the driver can be charged 10% of the total job value.
1. The service providers must provide Moovstuff with their sort code and account number, in order for us to process and transfer your money owed. You can add this information within your dashboard.
2. Payment will be made to the service provider once the job is completed the image has been uploaded to the dashboard. You will be notified that payment has been released via email and will take up to 3 days depending on your bank.
3. Booking made through the Moovstuff platform is inclusive of VAT
4. All parking fees, toll bridge charges and congestion charges will be paid by the customer, these fees will be calculated in the pricing algorithm.
5. Moovstuff charges a flat fee of 20% across all categories and jobs
6. Any additional hours that exceed the booking, the customer will pay £80 per hour. There additional hours have to be agreed with Moovstuff and the customer before completing the job.
J. Limit on our responsibility
1. The provisions of this section shall apply to service providers using the Moovstuff website. Moovstuff will have no responsibility to the loss or damage of any goods transported.
2. Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury caused by our service provider negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation which under the laws of England and Wales may not be limited or excluded), in the case of bookings made for non-business and business purposes, we are not legally responsible for;
3. Moovstuff exclude our liability in circumstances surrounding death or personal injury caused by negligence or fraudulent behaviour.
K. Indemnity and insurance
1. You shall indemnify us, and keep us indemnified, from and against any losses, damages, liability, costs (including legal fees) and expenses incurred by us as a result of or in connection with your breach of any of your obligations under this contract.
2. Moovstuff service partners have in place contracts of insurance with reputable insurers incorporated in the United Kingdom to cover your obligations under this contract.
3. We offer a Comprehensive Insurance Cover if required upon booking your delivery through our website, our full policy is on our website.
M. Rights of third parties
No one other than a party to these Terms has any right to enforce any of these Terms.
1. We will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently.
2. If you are unhappy with:
3. If you and we cannot resolve a dispute using our complaint handling procedure, we will:
4. If you want to take court proceedings, the relevant courts of the United Kingdom will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to these Terms. Moovstuff isn’t liable for any court fees, court fees would be covered by the service partner and their insurance.
O. Intellectual Property Rights
1. Moovstuff owns the entirety of the website and all the intellectual property rights. All content is solely owned by Moovstuff.
2. Our company name “Moovstuff” is our intellectual property, it cannot be used in any way.
P. I hereby state that by ticking the box on the sign-up form page and confirming my email address by clicking the activation link I agree with the entire content of this agreement, (including payment, terms and conditions).